06 December, 2009

How a Laser Works applets from Univ of Colorado

I really liked the Java applets used for explaining lasers on the University of Colorado's website. I just wanted to see all of the applets on the same page, so I embedded them here.

I do hope that this is not a copyright infringement, since I am only linking content from the website of the original source -- I am not storing anything from the original source, myself. Please let me know if copyright is an issue, here. Thanks. ~Faissal

For the detailed text please go to: http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/lasers/index.html



Light Sources





Light-Matter Interactions



















Population Inversion




















The End Result: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER)


















No comments:

Post a Comment